Dogs love their food and you want to feed them the healthiest and most delicious options. Salmon skin is a natural and flavorful option with countless health benefits your dog will love. It is a fantastic option as a part of freeze dried raw food mixes as a snack or topper as well.
Why You Should Feed Your Dog Salmon Skins
Salmon skin has many health benefits for your dog, including:
Your dog’s skin and coat are the natural first line of defense against toxins! Essential OMEGA 3 DHA and EPA in Soothe Me may help your dog cope with the toxic effects of our environment naturally by promoting healthy skin and a healthy coat.
- It is a terrific source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- It is rich in protein
- It boosts your dog’s brain function and overall health
- It helps to remove skin irritations
- It can make your dog’s coat shine
- It promotes joint mobility and reduces joint inflammation
- It can protect them from arthritis and reduce symptoms in dogs with arthritis
- It can boost their immune system
- It can lower the risk of some allergies
- It can reduce the risk of obesity
When it comes to feeding your dog salmon skin, there are a few rules to follow.
- Avoid feeding your dog with raw or uncooked salmon as it can be dangerous for them, except for freeze dried raw in snack and topper mixes. Uncooked and raw salmon can be infected with a parasite called Neorickettsia helminthoeca, which can cause salmon poisoning in dogs.
- Choose boneless fillets instead. Bake, steam, roast, grill, or poach the salmon. Which cooking method you choose depends on your preferences.
- Don’t overfeed your dog. Serve only a normal portion to them.
- Canned salmon may be an option as well, however, make sure to choose a salmon with water that looks appropriate.
- Freeze dried raw salmon skin is a smart and convenient option as a topper as well, your dogs will love.
Try Fortify Me Freeze Dried Raw Food Topper for Dogs
Knowing the benefits of salmon skin for your dog, we’ve added salmon skin to our Fortify Me Freeze Dried Raw Food Topper. It also has beef, beef heart, beef liver, pineapple, blueberry pomace, beet pulp, pumpkin, sweet potato, coconut oil, carrots, and mixed tocopherol natural fish oils for digestion.
If you are looking for a healthy, wholesome, and delicious way to boost your dog’s nutrition, Fortify Me is a perfect choice. It is sourced from Midwest-raised, humanely sourced beef to protect and boost your dog’s health with real, quality meat. Fortify Me is free from wheat, corn, artificial colors, soy, gluten, added salt, antibiotics, added sugar, and added hormones. It is completely free of dangerous chemicals and hormones that can harm your dog. Now you can finally give your dog the nutrition their body is really craving.
Fortify Me is a versatile way to meet your dog’s unique needs. It can be used as a snack, a topper for homemade raw dog food, and as a nutritionally complete meal. Add two tablespoons of Fortify Me to every cup of food for the best benefits or just sprinkle it on top. You may notice a difference in your dog’s health in two to six weeks. You don’t need to refrigerate it, however, it is recommended to keep it in a dry, cool location in a resealed bag.
Salmon skin is a natural and flavorful option with countless health benefits that dogs love. Fortify Me Freeze Dried Raw Food Topper is a healthy and delicious mix made with salmon skin, beef, beef heart, beef liver, natural fish oils for digestion, and other nutritious ingredients to help improve your dog’s health. Add 2 tablespoons to every cup of homemade raw dog food and you may notice the benefits within two to six weeks. Your dog will love it, and your heart will melt as you watch them enjoying their delicate meal.
Have your dog tried salmon skin or Fortify Me Freeze Dried Raw Food Topper yet? Share your experiences in the comments. We would love to hear from you.