1. One of the best blogs out there for dog lovers, I Heart Dogs has something for everyone.
2. If you’re looking for sound advice on the health and wellness of your fur baby, look no further than the blog of Dr. Karen Becker, DVM.
3. This print publication turned digital is a solid source for pet parents concerned with a natural approach to parenting a pup.
4. If you’re not on Pinterest, you’re really missing out. There’s a special compilation of the best dog-related content that’s always fresh and updated hourly here:
5. The Whole Dog Journal covers everything you need to parent a dog in today’s world.
6. Bark Post is filled with entertaining doggie news stories and timely tips to help you stay abreast of what’s current in the world of dogs. Plus, they review terrific products and treats that go into their monthly BarkBox subscription service.
7. Another digital print publication, Modern Dog Magazine publishes a nice selection of articles, tips, recipes, and doggie news posts.
8. These world travelers and dog lovers have a large loyal following of dog lovers to interact with and talk about everything dog.
9. For the latest news on dog-related product recalls, as well as reliable, analytic dog food reviews, turn to Dog Food Advisor fist.
10. 3 Million Dogs is a reliable source for funny, cute and timely dog posts with heart.
And of course we recommend TruDog.com!
TruDog is the best dog blog!
What’s your favorite dog blog?